Our mission is to provide effective representation, a positive campus experience, and exceptional support services for all BVC learners.
- Maintain consistency in our values and vision to achieve our goals.
- Advocate for students internally, provincially, and federally
- Provide integrated services for BVC learners
- Foster a positive, supportive, and respectful work culture
- Build a sense of community by embracing diversity and ensuring equality and acceptance
- Engage and consult students to increase awareness and maximize SABVC impact
- Provide a positive, safe, and healthy environment within Bow Valley College
- Ensure professional, productive, and responsible relationships with corporate, government, and post-secondary communities
- We provide value to students by having the lowest Association fees in the province
- We are inclusive of people from all walks of life
- We maintain exceptional relationships within the Bow Valley College community
- We value our staff and their contribution to our success
- We are actively and responsibly involved in anything that impacts our learners
To view the SABVC strategic plan, click here: SABVC Strategic Plan 2017